MORGAN PLATINUM CURVED FOCUS PADS
With the Morgan V2 platinum focus pads, all you will want to do at the gym is hold pads for your clients. Made of leather, the deeply angled striking surface and recessed contact target combine to catch incoming punches perfectly whilst offering your clients a dedicated striking target sunk deep into the pad A padded hood protects the fingers and cushions the impact. Additional elevated wrist pad guards the wrist against mis-targeted strikes. The focus pads measure 18.5cm at its widest point and 24.5cm tall. Inserted Flex panels integrated into the glove and hood expand and contract for a more comfortable, secure fit. The front seams are placed out of the striking area for maximum longevity. Simply slip the mitt on, and the hand will naturally grip the internal palm ball, making the Morgan Platinum focus the most comfortable and functional training tool on the market
- Unique angled striking area with a distinctive recessed front target zone
- Double stitched high-quality cowhide leather face
- Padded hood area keeps hands safe and works as a great backhand striking surface
- Ergonomically engineered with a solid inner palm ball
- Flex panels added to both glove and hooded area to contract and expand with the pad holders hands
- Wrist strap with a drag down flap located on the wrist area for tighter, more secure fit
- Elevated wrist wedge to protect the holder from any misdirected strikes
- Perforated gloves allow for maximum ventilation to keep your hands cool and dry
– My name is Bobby Mayne I am the boxing trainer to world rated 154lb contender Daniel Dawson and assisted Filipino World Champion Rey Loreto. I was recently given a pair of your Platinum focus mitts to try by a client and good friend of mine David Wilkes of Wilkes Martial Arts Academy, I normally use the Winnings, Bulls or Cleto Reyes brand for comfort and durability. May I say I was surprised how comfortable your Platinum focus mitts are to use in absorbing the shock of punches from the heavier punches and light enough to be used in speed drill and training the lighter weight boxers. I now prefer to use these mitts over the others I use. When these mitts have outlived their usage I look forward to using your air injected and gel injected range.
Keep up the good work it is great to see the locally owned brand being of such high quality to match the prominent international brands.
Regards! Bobby Mayne