Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical
The Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical is the most advanced, ergonomic and comfortable elliptical trainer that money can buy.
- 9″ LCD screen
- 20 inch stride – extends up to 22 inches with use of incline
- 20 levels of incline up to 40 DEGREES
- 15kg Flywheel
- Multiposition adjustable footplate
- 1-20 levels of resistance
- Multiple position handles
- 6 pre-set programs, 2 customisable programs and 2 Heart Rate Conditioning Programs
- PLUS: chest strap for more accurate heart rate measurement
- 181kg Maxmimum user weight
- LIFETIME warranty on frame and braking system, 5 YEARS on parts and electronics.
There is a lot of hoopla in the fitness equipment industry concerning elliptical trainers and which one has the best biomechanics and ergonomics. You’ll often hear terms like “plantar flexion,” “erector spinae rotation” and “ulnar deviation.” Don’t worry if you’re confused. We at Macarthur Fitness Equipment feel you shouldn’t have to have a degree in orthopedics to buy an elliptical trainer. What you really need is an elliptical with a smooth, continuous foot motion, or an ellipse pattern (the pattern your foot travels during exercise) that is level and simulates walking or running. Our top-of-the-line ellipticals, like the Sole Fitness E95 Crosstrainer, can give you just that, at a price you can afford. Don’t let fear of fitness equipment language keep you from getting fit!