The Sole SB700 Spin Bike is a spin bike for the serious rider. With advanced capability and stunning appearance the SB700 leaves competitors in the dust.
- Vertical and horizontal seat adjustability
- 21kg flywheel with direct control
- 76 x 101mm LCD screen
- Hand heart rate sensors
- Chest strap compatible for preciseheart rate monitoring
- 136kg Maximum user weight
- LIFETIME warranty on the frame – 3 YEARS on parts
Intensity…not a Problem
The Sole SB700 takes users to the next level of exercising and is satisfactory to both the Indoor and outdoor cyclist. Understanding the needs of both types of users, Sole combined them together to design a comfortable, affordable bike allowing users to have the dual experience in the comfort of their own home or Light Commercial setting.
Regardless of whether you prefer the road bike or are an indoor cycle enthusiast, comfort is extremely important. The adjustable seat and handlebars move up and down as well as fore and aft, allowing a user to find just the right settings for a great workout. A heavy duty 48 lb chrome plated flywheel and Kevlar braking design will make certain of a quiet and smooth ride.
The integrated console displays RPM, time, KCal, distance and speed and is also compatible with a wireless heart rate chest strap, ensuring users that they staying within their heart rate training zones and work to get their optimal results.
Exercise Bikes Technology
Workouts don’t require being uncomfortable. The terms should all be set by the user, when, where, for how long, all these factors determine the comfort level of a workout. With that in mind SOLE went about designing our exercise bikes to meet our users’ needs. The natural comfortable feel of the Light Commercial SOLE Bikes is created with an ergonomic design, adjustable seating, a large easy to view console display and a strong durable frame.
- Magnetic Resistance – Our whisper quiet resistance gives users a smooth transition in between resistance levels, all while maintaining an extremely quiet workout. Allowing users to worry less about fitness equipment noise, and focusing more on reaching fitness goals.
- Adjustable Seating – Allows a user to move forward and backward on the seat as well as the back rest. Because all users differ in height it’s important to have the freedom of finding that perfect comfort level during a workout.
- Display – Easy console viewing prevents workout frustrations. Displaying workout info on a large screen is vital for meeting workout goals. Easy viewing means less distractions and more achievement.
- Frame – A strong durable frame is vital for Light Commercial bikes. Heavy Steel tubing along with aluminum shroud makes the SOLE bikes indestructible but light and manageable. Two wheels upfront act as touch points and make moving the bikes easy and convenient.