Force USA – Flat / Incline / Decline adjustable bench
Get a full-body workout with the toughest Flat to Incline/Decline Bench available! The Force USA Flat to Incline/Decline Bench (F-FID) is heavy duty and fully adjustable to give you a solid workout! The Force USA Flat to Incline/Decline Bench is made to take as much as you can give it and is the ultimate bench for a complete free-weight workout!
- Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH):
- Upright position: 158cm x 64cm x 130cm
- Flat position: 158cm x 64cm x 51cm
- Weight: 38kg
- Weight rating: 275kg
- Fully adjustable from Flat to Incline (90 degrees) and Decline positions.
- Gives you some of the best free weight exercises to build a rock solid body!
- Perform free-weight exercises knowing you are safe, with quality DuraCore™ padding you will not bottom out and can build your muscles to the max!
- Get a full-body workout with the strongest and most versatile Flat to Incline/Decline Bench available.
- Adjustment markings from 0 Degrees to 90 Degrees to make your workout easier and more enjoyable.
- Quick and easy seat and back pad adjustment handles.
- Dual rear transport wheels which allows you to easily move and roll the bench anywhere you like without having to pick up the bench completely.
- Non slip rubber feet gives you a solid and stable workout.
- Removable handle and leg pad attachment for intense decline exercises.
- Option to add F-LEGA Leg Extension/Leg Curl Attachment and F-ARMA Preacher Curl Attachment
- SteelForce™ Structural Integrity – Built to last high quality heavy-gauge steel that supports even the toughest of workouts.
- DuraCore™ High Density Foam Padding – Strong and durable high density gym quality foam padding.
- VorTex™ Upholstery – Commercial grade upholstery which has a rip-stop feature.
- EcoCoat™ – Environmentally friendly powder coating.
- Sewn Seats Not only do they feature VorTex™ Upholstery, they look nicer too. Sewn seats are more comfortable and will last longer than vinyl seats that are just stretched or stapled on.
- “Class A”, Lifetime Structural Replacement Warranty along with 2 years parts warranty on all cables and pulleys.
- Assembly required.