Bodycraft Linear Bearing Hip Sled
Your leg muscles are the strongest and toughest muscles in your body. We have built the BodyCraft F660 Hip Sled with that in mind. From the heavy gauge steel, to the industrial grade linear bearings, this machine is built to withstand the toughest workouts – for a lifetime!
- Space Efficient – We came up with the unique idea to make the squat shoulder pads adjustable. This allowed us to both accommodate a wider range of users, and make the machine smaller.
- Super Heavy Duty – Built to the same specifications as a full blown Club use leg press, the F660 Hip Sled is rated for use up to 1000 pounds.
- Fully Adjustable – Both upper, and lower foot plates adjust to several different angles to accommodate different size users and achieve your desired comfort level.
- Unique Donkey Squat / Calf Raise Pad – This included pad is found only on the BodyCraft F660 Hip Sled. Adding variety, and allowing for squats and calf raises by pressing with lower lumbar, thereby relieving spinal compression.
- Extra removable pads allow for Donkey squat by pressing with lower lumbar. This eliminates the spinal compression associated with heavy weights on your shoulders. Another unique exercise provided is a Donkey Calf, for complete calf development.
- A 2″ x 3″ calf block is included (not shown) that inserts in the the hack squat plate allowing for the proper range of motion for Donkey Calf and Standing Calf.
- Fully adjustable foot plate / back pad.
- Adjustable shoulder pads allow for a wide range of user heights. This also allows us to make the machine smaller than most.
- Fully adjustable foot plate for any desired angle. Foot plate also folds out of the way for Hack Squats.
- We use industrial grade linear bearings! While other companies use plastic wheels that tend to flatten and disintegrate over time. Linear bearings never flatten and are next to impossible to wear out, ensuring smooth consistent performance for as long as you own the machine.
- 1000 pound weight capacity!
- Space saving design!