The Force USA Rubber Coated Olympic Weight Plates are made by a one-piece forged construction, giving you the ultimate workout and safety knowing that your Force USA Rubber Coated Olympic Weight Plates are the best quality. The Force USA Rubber Coated handles are ergonomically designed to handle extreme workouts in the gym, so you can rest assured you are buying quality when you go with Force USA.
Force USA Rubber Coated Olympic Weight Plates are heavy duty in structural integrity with one-piece forged construction and ergonomically engineered for comfortable and safe handling. Ideal for use with any Olympic sized barbell, dumbbell handles, plate loaded or single station machine, the Force USA Rubber Coated Olympic Weight Plates are designed with tri-grip handles in sizes 2.5kg, 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg and 25kg making it easier and safer to apply and remove the weight plates.
Rubber coated weight plates versus hammertone or cast iron weight plates
- Rubber coated plates help reduce noise within your gym
- Rubber coated plates protect against damage to the floor or other equipment
- Rubber coating helps protect against rust
Whether you are performing squats, bench presses or any other of your favourite free-weight exercises on a smith machine, squat rack, power cage, lifting platform or in your garage, you’ll be training more efficiently, effectively and safely when you are training with Force USA Rubber Coated Olympic Weight Plates.
- SKU: RCOWP group
- Diameter Hole: 51mm for Olympic barbells & dumbbell handles
- Usage: Rated for home or full commercial fitness club usage
- Size: Available in 0.5kg, 1.25kg, 2.5kg, 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg and 25kg
- Finish: Black rubber coating with embossed KG and LB sizing
- Construction: Heavy duty one-piece forged construction
- Dimensions: refer to product images for specific dimensions
- Warranty: Lifetime structural warranty & 1 year replacement warranty under normal home use*