Force USA Rubber Coated Standard Weight Plates are designed with one-piece forged construction and ergonomically designed by the Force USA team with tri-grip handles in the larger sizes for easier and safer handling. Available in 1.25kg, 2.5kg, 5kg, 10kg and 20kg sizes with 29mm diameter hole.
Force USA Rubber Coated Standard Weight Plates are heavy duty in structural integrity with one-piece forged construction and ergonomically engineered for comfortable and safe handling. Ideal for use with any standard sized barbell, dumbbell handles, plate loaded or single station machine, the Force USA Rubber Coated Standard Weight Plates are designed with tri-grip handles in the larger sizes of 10kg and 20kg making it easier and safer to apply and remove the weight plates. The smaller sized 1.25kg, 2.5kg and 5kg weight plates solid without handles providing a more narrow thickness so you can add a greater number of plates to your barbell sleeves or dumbbell handles.
Rubber coated weight plates versus hammertone or cast iron weight plates
- Rubber coated plates help reduce noise within your gym
- Rubber coated plates protect against damage to the floor or other equipment
- Rubber coating helps protect against rust
Whether you are performing squats, bench presses or any other of your favourite free-weight exercises on a smith machine, squat rack, power cage, lifting platform or in your garage, you’ll be training more efficiently, effectively and safely when you are training with Force USA Rubber Coated Standard Weight Plates.
- SKU: RCWP group
- Diameter Hole: 29mm for standard barbells & dumbbell handles
- Usage: Rated for home or full commercial fitness club usage
- Size: Available in 1.25kg, 2.5kg, 5kg, 10kg and 20kg
- Finish: Black rubber coating with embossed KG and LB sizing
- Construction: Heavy duty one-piece forged construction
- Dimensions: refer to product images for specific dimensions
- Warranty: Lifetime structural warranty & 1 year replacement warranty under normal home use*